Head of Operations
Are you a leader, one that knows how to foster a culture of excellence, accountability and collaboration? Are you someone that can think both strategically and operationally, setting a vision for the future and a plan on how to get there?
We are Digitalist Group and we have a proposal for you
What we propose to you is a smart career move. A move to an international company with a small and growing studio in Vancouver, BC. From seasoned gurus to eager young talents we all want to move the world forward by creating better digital services. Make the move to join forces with our designers, developers, strategists, and innovators, working together to build modern service-oriented solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will be responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of Digitalist's Canadian studio. Your areas of responsibility involve operational excellence, growth, and client and partner relationships, working with the local and global leadership teams to grow Digitalist Canada.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for someone with excellent leadership and communication skills. One with a strong financial acumen, a problem-solving mindset, and a focus on continuous improvement and growth. Previous experience working in the fast-paced world of a digital agency, collaboratively working with a team of talented designers and technologists, is a bonus.
- Analyze data and trends to make informed, strategic business decisions
- Work with the local and global leadership team to identify short-term and long-term goals, the plan to achieve them, and the KPIs to measure progress
- Work with the business development manager to set goals and implement sales strategies to drive revenue growth
Client & Partner Relationships
- Build strong relationships with partners and clients
- Respond to client inquiries and resolving concerns
- Proactively manage contracts with vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations
- Work side by side with the leadership team in developing and maintaining a high-performing, collaborative, inclusive culture
- Identify, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations
- Assist with recruitment, selection, and development of studio personnel
- Provide regular reports on studio performance and progress to the CEO and global management team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Computer Science, Visual Arts and Design, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in operations management, with experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Strong leadership and management skills, with a proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strong ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Proficiency in project management and resource allocation tools and processes
- Strong financial acumen and experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in a digital software development and design agency is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An outstanding team and work culture
- Competitive salary
- Extended Health Benefits
- Work from home
A WORD OR TWO ABOUT US
We design, build, and ship digital products, ones recognized globally as innovative and providing concrete business value. We live and breathe a co-creation way of working to deliver results for our clients. We currently operate in Canada, Sweden, and Finland, and serve clients globally through these locations. Digitalist Group is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
Digitalist values our team, and its culture of open communication, transparency and fun. Our team is built on strength & trust. It sets a standard of work driven by passion, customer obsession, professionalism, and collaboration, balanced with work/life flexibility. As a team of professionals, we maintain a culture of high integrity, respect and dedication to our values.
HOW TO APPLY
Can you see yourself joining us at Digitalist Group? Fill in the application form and tell us about your skills and what motivates you. The sooner we hear from you the better!
- What we do
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SERVICE
- Business Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Innovation is at the heart and soul of our company, and to be innovative, you have to be modern. This means a working environment and company culture, where we work together as individuals, a unique personalities, that bring something to the table. From day one. We started as a Network and to this day networking, co-creation and simply getting inspired by people around us is something we value tremendously.
We believe it's not about balancing work and life, but about merging the two into an inspiring combination, where work is inspired by life and vice versa. From power breakfasts to internal start-ups, we inspire each other, and that makes us uniquely great environment to work at.
We are a CX Creation company.
We currently operate in Finland, Sweden, UK and Canada, and serve clients globally through these locations.
Digitalist Group Plc is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
Head of Operations
Loading application form
Already working at Digitalist?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.