We are looking for a Head of Finance & Administration to our Stockholm office. The role will play a central role in building up the company as a stand-alone subsidiary of Digitalist Group Plc. As part of the management team, and reporting to the Managing Director, she/he will have the responsibility of the finance, administration, and HR administration.
Primary responsibilities include the management and supervision of:
- Accounting, monthly closing & reporting process (services by 3rd party)
- Budgeting process, cost control, results, and cash flow forecast
- Cash management and the allocation of financial resources
- Contact with banks, financial institutions, and tax authorities
- Yearly closing, auditing, and statutory filing process
- Employee contracts, benefits and supervise payroll (services by 3rd party)
- Contracts / engagements of services, material supply, office facilities, insurances, etc
Overall purpose of the role
The Head of Finance & Administration will be responsible for, and the supervisor of, the company’s accounting and statutory reporting as well as the subsidiary’s consolidation reporting provided by the outsourced service provider. In the role, he/she will participate in the company’s board meetings presenting the financial and other KPI reports, while also acting as the Board’s secretary and managing the appropriate storage and filing of the company’s key documents.
The role will also include, from time to time, supporting the management team with financial and risk evaluations and analysis of organic and non-organic expansion opportunities, involving setting up new business entities, M&A’s and establishing strategic partnerships.
She/he will have the capacity to develop smooth and efficient collaboration methods, as well as establish excellent working relationships internally within the company/group and externally with the various service providers and financial institutions.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Financial controller / manager, or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and accounting
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software, Excel and Google slides/PowerPoint
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
- Fluency in English and Swedish. Finnish language is a plus
Who we are?
At Grow, we believe in the power of brand as a foundation for sustainable growth. Through leading capabilities in brand and experience transformation, we build lasting value, differentiation and distinction to help businesses evolve responsibly and stay relevant over time. We always consider the end-to-end experience and activation from the start, building this into the strategy for a more impactful implementation – internally and externally.
We want to meet you!
Did we spark your interest? Please send your CV and application, we will screen and interview candidates continuously. Can’t wait to hear from you!