Become part of our Client Development team as our new business opportunity and expectations management guru.
Overall purpose of the role
As a Client Director you should be able to identify and sell new projects on existing and new clients, as well as have a clear understanding of the client’s business, challenges and opportunities.
Main tasks include:
- Acquiring an overall understanding of clients’ businesses, challenges and opportunities
- Managing customer satisfaction and expectations
- Leading and coaching your project teams
- Inducting sales, and new businesses, with a short and long term perspective on the business
- Be able to confidently take ownership and lead in all types of client relationships and projects
- Act as sounding board to grow client relationships
- Be confident in conducting and leading external dialogues and growing prospect business opportunities
- Understand and identify problems and opportunities in brief
- Be confident in decision making, problem solving and concluding a de-brief
- Be confident in validating and nourishing strategic and creative deliveries
- Have time and budget management skills
- Have understanding of our complete offering and be able to detect needs and sell all the different parts of it
- Be fluent in swedish and english, finnish is a plus.
Examples of work assignments
- Leading and conducting the workload within the team
- Manage client plans, time plans and other project elements
- Quality assurance and budget
- Conduct yearly financial prognosis for your assigned clients
Who are we?
At Grow, we believe in the power of brand and technology as a foundation for sustainable growth. Through leading capabilities in brand and experience transformation, we build lasting value, differentiation and distinction to help businesses evolve responsibly and stay relevant over time. We always consider the end-to-end experience and activation from the start, building this into the strategy for a more impactful implementation – internally and externally.
We want to meet you!
Did we spark your interest? Please send your CV and application, we will screen and interview candidates continuously. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Please send your application by February 28, 2022. We will do interviews continuously and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.