Are you an artisan of technology, a magician of software and digital service development? Are you someone who is known to make things happen with passion – the one who loves learning new ways to accomplish great things?
We are Digitalist Group and we have a proposal for you
We develop genuine digital turnkey solutions, recognized globally as innovative and creating concrete business value. We live and breathe a co-creation way of working and delivering results for our clients. With the members of the open Digitalist Network and our employees, all our customers will have an excellent chance to watch, learn and participate in the digital revolution in an unseen way. We operate currently in Canada, USA, Sweden, Finland and UK, and serve clients globally through these locations. Digitalist Group is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
What we propose to you is a smart career move. A career move to an international company with a multicultural mix of professionals with diverse backgrounds. From the seasoned gurus to the eager young talents we all want to move the world forward by developing better digital services. So how about joining forces with our designers, engineers, strategists and innovators in order to build modern service-oriented solutions?
YOUR JOB IN A NUTSHELL
As a Full Stack Developer we look to your expertise and advice when choosing the best technologies at the design stage. And when it's time to turn the initial designs into a work of art, you and your developer colleagues will get to work your magic.
We love passion. And your passion should lie in writing stellar code, building web and mobile apps, or the microservices and serverless functions that help power them. Our agile project teams work across the full development stack and typically use methodologies such as Scrum.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Interested in creating solutions for real world, large scale problems? You are going to smash this job if you have experience and the desire to work closely with customers in software delivery projects. We also appreciate the ability to communicate your thoughts, the courage to bring your ideas to the table, and the ability to make decisions about your daily work to advance your projects without hand-holding.
Are you a trustworthy team player who doesn’t just pull their own weight at projects but also helps out others and proactively contributes to the whole project team’s success? If yes, you might just be the one we have been searching for!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in fullstack web application development
- Experience with React and/or Angular 2+, as well as their tools including Webpack, Jest, Enzyme, Redux or similar state management libraries
- Comfortable building server and cloud-based services, functions, and APIs (REST or GraphQL) using Node or .NET
- Comfortable implementing web user interfaces, turning beautiful designs into pixel perfect components and pages with HTML5, CSS3, and preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- Familiar with MS Azure, AWS (Amplify, Lambda, AppSync, EC2, etc), Heroku, or other similar cloud offerings
- Experience with data persistence solutions like RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies particularly Agile / Scrum, and their tools and processes
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Ability to communicate your thoughts and courage to bring your ideas to the table
- Fluent English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An outstanding team and work culture
- Competitive salary
- Extended Health
- Work from home
HOW TO APPLY
Can you see yourself joining us at Digitalist Group? Fill in the application form and tell us about your skills and what motivates you. The sooner we hear from you the better!