We’re looking for a full-time backend focused full stack developer with DevOps skills to join our team in Helsinki, Finland (Pohjoisesplanadi).
As our new team member, your main day-to-day responsibilities revolve around various tasks related to developing new solutions and web applications and maintaining customer environments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To manage this role you should have worked in DevOps roles previously, set up and
maintained several cloud server environments and you know at least AWS and its tools for load balancing, code pipeline and builds, testing and deployments. Knowledge for other build/CI/CD/hosting tools such as Ansible, Maven, SBT, Jenkins, Apache, Tomcat are a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge of software design, software development, continuous integration and deployment, APIs and databases
- Experience in several programming languages like Java, Scala, Python, PHP, Bash, C++ and C.
- Experience in databases: PostgreSQL and MySQL skills mandatory. NoSQL databases are plus.
- Docker and Linux server maintenance are familiar to you, too.
- Fluent English skills, Finnish and/or Swedish are plus.
- Previous experience in maintaining several customer environments is a plus, but not mandatory.
A WORD OR TWO ABOUT US
We develop genuine digital turnkey solutions, which are recognized globally as innovative and creating concrete business value. We live and breathe a co-creation way of working and delivering results for our clients. We operate currently in Canada, Sweden and Finland, and serve clients globally through these locations. Digitalist Group is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
What we propose to you is a move to an international company with a multicultural mix of professionals with diverse backgrounds. From the seasoned gurus to the eager young talents we all want to move the world forward by developing better digital services based on insights, brand development and design. So how about joining forces with our designers, engineers, strategists and innovators in order to build modern service-oriented solutions?
HOW TO APPLY
Can you see yourself joining us at Digitalist? Fill in the application form and tell us about your skills and what motivates you. The sooner we hear from you the better!
Interested to know more about the role or Digitalist? Don’t hesitate to email Annika Anikari email@example.com . Annika is always ready to give you more information about the position.
We will do interviews continuously and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.