We develop genuine digital turnkey solutions, which are recognized globally as innovative and creating concrete business value. We live and breathe a co-creation way of working and delivering results for our clients. We operate currently in Canada, Sweden and Finland, and serve clients globally through these locations. Digitalist Group is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
What we propose to you is a move to an international company with a multicultural mix of professionals with diverse backgrounds. From the seasoned gurus to the eager young talents we all want to move the world forward by developing better digital services based on insights, brand development and design. So how about joining forces with our designers, engineers, strategists and innovators in order to build modern service-oriented solutions?
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We love passion. And your passion should lie in developing solutions for the real world large scale problems. You are going to smash this job if you have experience and desire to work closely with our customers in our projects. We also appreciate the ability to communicate your thoughts, courage to bring your ideas to the table, the ability to make decisions about your daily work and advance your projects without hand-holding.
Are you a trustworthy team player who doesn’t just pull their own weight at projects but also helps out others and proactively contributes to the whole project team’s success?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be successful in this role, you should have worked as a Solution Architect previously, managed projects from conception to delivery, including pre and post sales. Other experience should include to be comfortable with interacting with the customer on a daily basis or working as part of the wider customer team. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5-10 years of hands on work experience in software development or as a software architect
- Extensive knowledge of solution and software architecture, APIs and databases, software development, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in release planning and release distribution methodologies
- Practical experience in several technologies, the broader the better: Web-based, client-server solutions using platforms like AWS, Azure or similar
- Project Management/Service Management experience
- Deep knowledge of Solution selling and creating customer proposals
- Client management, customer success and expanding the customer relationship
- Experience in Agile SW development methodologies, preferably a certificate
- Fluent English skills. Finnish and/or Swedish are a plus.
- You are already authorised to work in Finland. Most of your work takes place in the Helsinki capital area.
HOW TO APPLY
Can you see yourself joining us at Digitalist? Fill in the application form and tell us about your skills and what motivates you. The sooner we hear from you the better!
Interested to know more about the role or Digitalist? Don’t hesitate to email Annika Anikari email@example.com . Annika is always ready to give you more information about the position.
We will do interviews continuously and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.