Are you an artisan of technology, a magician of software and digital service development? Are you someone who is known to make things happen with passion – the one who others turn to for advice?
We are Digitalist Group and we have a proposal for you
We develop genuine digital turnkey solutions, ones that are recognized globally as innovative and creating concrete business value. We live and breathe a co-creation way of working and delivering results for our clients. With the members of the open Digitalist Network and our employees, all our customers will have an excellent chance to watch, learn and participate in the digital revolution in an unseen way. We operate currently in Canada, Sweden, Finland and UK, and serve clients globally through these locations. Digitalist Group is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
What we propose to you is a smart career move. A career move to an international company with a multicultural mix of professionals with diverse backgrounds. From the seasoned gurus to the eager young talents we all want to move the world forward by developing better digital services. So how about joining forces with our designers, engineers, strategists and innovators in order to build modern service-oriented solutions?
YOUR JOB IN A NUTSHELL
You will be responsible for leading development activities of innovative applications. You will be working alongside other developers and designers as well as collaborating closely with our customers and other stakeholders. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and ensuring high quality products is essential.
Your key responsibilities include designing software architecture and leading development efforts for our clients. You will be working with team mates from different sites, as we have sites both in North America and Europe.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We love passion. And your passion should lie in developing solutions for the real world large scale problems. You are going to smash this job if you have experience and desire to work closely with customers in software delivery projects. We also appreciate the ability to communicate your thoughts, the courage to bring your ideas to the table, and the ability to make decisions about your daily work and advance your projects without hand-holding.
Are you a trustworthy team player who doesn’t just pull their own weight at projects but also helps out others and proactively contributes to the whole project team’s success? If yes, you might just be the one we have been searching for!
- Work hand in hand with our design leads to coordinate and lead project teams
- Lead, coordinate, execute, and measure software development activities
- Evaluate, implement, and encourage software development best practices
- Design, document, and execute solution architectures
- Provide coaching and mentoring to our intermediate and junior software developers
- Collaborate with client's technical team, stakeholders, and decision makers
- Participate in sales engineering, including estimation and technical proposals
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in fullstack web application development
- Extensive of React and/or Angular 2+, as well as their tools including Webpack, Jest, Enzyme, Redux or similar state management libraries
- Experience building server and cloud-based services, functions, and APIs (REST and GraphQL) using Node or .NET
- Experience implementing web user interfaces, turning beautiful designs into pixel perfect components and pages with HTML5, CSS3, and preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- Familiar with AWS (Amplify, Lambda, AppSync, EC2, etc), MS Azure, Netlify, or other similar cloud offerings
- Experience modelling data solutions with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to collaborate well with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with turning system requirements into a solution design, and a resulting set of epics and user stories
- Expert knowledge of writing technical specifications and documentation
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies particularly Agile / Scrum, and their tools and processes
- Experience working in and leading remote, distributed teams
- AI/ML, Microservices and Serverless Architecture experience would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- An outstanding team and work culture
- Competitive salary
- Extended Health
- Work from home
HOW TO APPLY
Can you see yourself joining us at Digitalist Group? Fill in the application form and tell us about your skills and what motivates you. The sooner we hear from you the better!