We’re building a new design team in Stockholm! Be part of creating the culture and a group of friends that you want to work with.
Are you an artisan of design, a magician of user experience? Are you someone known for your thought leadership – the one who others turn to for fresh ideas and industry trends? Or are you a visionary wanting to make the world a better place for people all over the world? Then join us!
We’re currently looking for Senior UX/UI designers to join our new design & insight team in Stockholm for Grow + Digitalist.
Grow + Digitalist develops genuine digital turnkey solutions which are recognized globally as innovative and creating concrete business value. We live and breathe a co-creation way of working and delivering results for our clients. Through this, we are able to offer companies much more than hired resources for creating digitalization.
Grow is a well-known brand agency in Stockholm that works with Brand development for world-class companies & Digitalist is a product and service agency originating in Helsinki, focusing on digital transformation. We became Grow + Digitalist 2018
As a Senior User Experience and User Interface Designer, you are first and foremost a team player. Our company’s success manifests through our design-driven and collaborative approach. That means designers are at the heart of every project and help bring ideas to life, from strategy to rollout. We believe in testing, failing, iterating, and experimenting, helping you grow.
You’ll ideally have 5+ years of digital design experience under your belt, and thrive in a fast-paced agency or consultancy environment. You’ve lived through the different stages of a classic UX process innumerable times, and have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of visual design and polished aesthetics.
- Initiative, anticipation, and autonomy in delivering polished designs.
- You run projects from start to finish, and support your teammates while iterating frequently.
- You gather and process data through user research and present the results to the product team.
- You visualize user flows, create service blueprints and translate raw information to comprehensive customer journeys.
- You take your wireframes to compelling high-fidelity mockups and deliver them to your key stakeholders.
- You participate in peer reviews, whiteboarding sessions, mentoring, and lunch & learns.
We believe that you:
- Are able to drive product vision and streamline customer experience strategies.
- Love to be challenged and enjoy adapting to new tasks and requirements.
- Work in an agile environment (we promise, our developers love working with designers).
- Are fuelled by feedback and collaboration, both on the receiving and providing end.
- Have mastered communicating low and high-fidelity prototypes to both clients and your team.
- A bonus is your ability to plan and facilitate ideation workshops.
- And you have experience developing and working with digital design systems.
We’d love to see from you:
- A portfolio (pdf or website) that reflects your personality, your skill level in UX and motivations, visual design and conceptual thinking, as well as your experience implementing user insights.
- Proficiency with current design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Miro, or similar.
- An up-to-date CV with previous work experience and a couple of references.