YOUR JOB IN A NUTSHELL
As a New Business Manager you are part of the sales team that hunts for new sales opportunities with emphasis on new business generation for our Customer Experience Creation Partner offering.
You partner closely with our customers' senior management to help them drive their digital transformation agendas with our services. You have direct order intake responsibility which you deliver in close collaboration with our cross-functional consulting teams. You communicate fluently with client top execs, our creative design teams and software developers in our cross-functional client teams and you are able to channel the team's passion and expertise towards solving the right business goal for your client. Value based selling experience and consultative approach and experience is an asset in this role.
Our clients are leading large and mid-size Swedish and international corporations and public sector organisations. Your home base will be located in our modern studio at Stockholm. Due to emphasis of building relationships with Swedish customers we expect that you are fluent in written and spoken Swedish, although English is our official company language and you would be working in a highly international team where diversity and inclusion are part of our core values.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for someone with solid experience of sales and account management. Ideal candidate also has relevant education in the field of Technology, Engineering or Business. We’re looking for a shining star who has already earned her/his spurs in sales, but also feels that their best work is still ahead.
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience within the field of B2B sales, preferably in field of consulting sales (agile sw, design or insight services)
- Prospecting skills + willingness to continuously grow your professional network
- Strong Communication skills in Swedish and English
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Coachable and with drive for results
- Ability to understand and discuss strategic business challenges with c-level clients and advice them on how to develop their business with innovation, design thinking and technology
- Someone that people enjoy working with
Please contact Joona Mäntyvaara (+358 40 158 7949). Position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.