YOUR JOB IN A NUTSHELL
As a New Business Director you are part of the sales team that hunts for new sales opportunities with emphasis on new business generation for our Customer Experience Creation Partner offering.
You partner closely with our customers' senior management to help them drive their digital transformation agendas with our services. You have direct order intake responsibility which you deliver in close collaboration with our cross-functional consulting teams. You communicate fluently with client top execs, our creative design teams and software developers in our cross-functional client teams and you are able to channel the teams passion and expertise towards solving the right business goal for your client. Value based selling experience and consultative approach and experience is an asset in this role.
With your passion for building business and quality customer relationships together with personal drive, customer centricity and ability to provide value through your expertise you can become a trusted advisor for the clients management. You network easily and naturally with C-suite decision makers and other business stakeholders.
Our clients are leading large and mid-size Swedish and international corporations and public sector organisations. Due to emphasis of building relationships with Swedish customers we expect that you are fluent in written and spoken Swedish, although English is our official company language and you would be working in a highly international team where diversity and inclusion are part of our core values.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for someone with solid experience of sales and account management. Ideal candidate also has relevant education (Masters degree preferred) in the field of Technology, Engineering or Business. We’re looking for a shining star who has already earned their spurs in sales, but also feels that their best work is still ahead.
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience within the field of B2B sales
- You understand the B2B customer buying process and sales activities that are needed to be done in each stage when selling consulting offering
- Prospecting skills + willingness to continuously grow your professional network
- Strong Communication skills in Swedish and English
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Coachable and with drive for results
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Ability to understand and discuss strategic business challenges with c-level clients and advice them on how to develop their business with innovation, design thinking and technology
- Someone that people enjoy working with
For questions: Please contact Joona Mäntyvaara (+358 40 158 7949). Position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.