We are looking for a developer who has extensive experience of Drupal development and integration work, with good knowledge of Drupal 8/9. You will work in a collaborative enviroment as part of a scrum team that includes other developers and a project manager.
Together you will build websites and applications for some of Sweden's most well known companies, unions and non profit organizations. Your role is to see and realize solutions, to understand the interaction between system components, to identify and manage risks and to be a strong team player in a Scrum team.
Digitalist is an international digital agency with a balanced focus on business value, customer experience, and employee experience. As a large agency with offices in several countries, there will be plenty of development opportunities. Within the company we have a strong team spirit. We want to be a fun place to work, but more than that, we want for all of our employees to feel valued. We are a conscientious agency that takes the developer experience seriously. We realise that creating a workplace in which our teams thrive is a holistic exercise that involves listening to our teams and adapting. We believe in diversity and know that different backgrounds and areas of expertise make us stronger. Co-creation is our watchword. We enjoy helping, advising and developing each other. Our highest priority is our people.
We build and improve digital products. We mainly work with public sector, NGO:s and unions.
You are humble, thorough and analytical. You keep track of security issues and stay up to date on the latest developments both within the Drupal community as well as in new technologies and methods. We see that you are consultative, communicative and service-oriented. The work involves both working with the customer to develop new functions and work with changes to previously built functionality. You are
- a team player
- not afraid of raising risks and coming with suggestions for improvements
- used to working in agile processes according to scrum
- a Senior front-end / fullstack developer
- an Open Source enthusiast
- You have several years of experience as a Drupal developer and know Drupal 8/9.
- You understand the Drupal module ecosystem.
- You see details in requirements but can also look up.
- You have worked with integration.
- You have worked with Scrum before and feel comfortable adopting it’s principals.
- You can produce estimates for development activities.
- You have worked with automatic tests.
- You understand Package managers like Composer and npm.
- You have used Git and Gitflow for version control in past professional roles.
- Familiarity with terminal development tools like Drush.
- Worked before with large teams (+4 people) and large & complex projects.
Some Employee Benefits
- Compliance to a collective agreement
- Individual training budget
- A generous wellness allowance
and much more.
Get to know Digitalist Sweden
A bit more info. More to come!
"Digitalist opened an entity in Spain so they could keep me employed."
Spanish remoter Jose spills the beans.